Napoleonic & ECW wargaming, with a load of old Hooptedoodle on this & that


Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hooptedoodle #57a - Plan 9 from Outer Space

Following my reference to The Forbidden Planet in a recent post, I had an interesting exchange of emails with Prof De Vries, who reminded me of some of his other favourite sci-fi memories. In particular, he sent me a link to a clip of what he describes as "the worst bits from the lumpiest film ever made" - Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Sounds irresistible, I know. For all devoted fans of Ed Wood's wonderful "movie disaster", here it is. Enjoy.


Prof De Vries assures me they don't make them like this any more. I hope he's right.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYX3iEi2Ns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - that's pretty good too. Someone sent me this link as well, but I don't think it is a serious movie. Shows what can be achieved with a single camcorder and half a dozen idiots.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjbx_-BtP8

      Delete